Before Intravenous Anesthesia Sedation
- You may not have anything to eat or drink for six (6) hours prior to your surgical procedure.
- A responsible adult must accompany you to our office and drive you home.
- You should not drive a vehicle or operate any machinery for 24 hours following anesthesia.
- Please wear loose fitting clothing with sleeves which can be rolled up past your elbow.
- Contact lenses, jewelry, and dentures must be removed at the time of surgery.
- Leave all watches, jewelry, cell phones and other valuables at home. We will not be liable for lost articles.
- Do not wear lipstick, excessive makeup, or nail polish on the day of surgery.
- If you have been given preoperative medications, please take them as directed.
- If you have an illness such as a cold, sore throat, or upset stomach, please notify our office, 360-479-4050.
* 48 hour notice of cancellation is expected and greatly appreciated